GreenSoil Humin H+PK
GreenSoil Humin H+PK fertilizer
GreenSoil Humin H+PK is an organic-mineral fertilizer with 25% humic acid, 30% organic matter and enriched with phosphorus, chlorine-free potassium, calcium, sulphur and important micronutrients. They provide a perfect solution for different nutrient requirements furthermore for general fertilization of soils low in humus.
GreenSoil Humin H+PK components:
- 4% P2O5, increases sprouting seeds
- 7% K2O, improves crop quality and quantity; enhances resistance against diseases
- 10% CaO, stimulates beneficial microbial activity in the soil; strengthens plant structure
- 4% SO3, increases yield production of oleaginous plants
- 25% humic acid from Leonardit, provides a continuous nutrient uptake
- 30% organic matter, improves acidic or exploited soil, increases humus level of soil
- important micronutrients: cooper, zinc, boron, magnesium, selenium and iron
GreenSoil Humin H+PK is sold as 8 mm pellets and available in 1.000 kg big-bags or in 25 kg bags. It can be spread with all kinds of fertilizer spreader or with sowing-machine before sowing spring crops in dosage of 300 kg/ha.